The purchase of any product on Touriga Website consists in the acceptance of the present General Conditions for Online Sales.
Touriga is owned by Davide Gomes Ferreira Unipessoal Lda NIPC 510163181, Rua Doutor Alberto Sousa Costa N 39 2 Andar Dt, 4000-025 Porto, Portugal.
- All and whichever alcoholic beverages available for sale within our website can only be acquired by people who are of legal drinking age, in their country of residency. In case of doubt, contact us.
- Touriga reserves the right to modify, without previous notice in whichever moment, the information and commercial offer presented upon: products, prices, sales, commercial conditions and services. The images that illustrate each product may differ from the delivered item, also the same products are liable to outage of stock.
- Despite the efforts at Touriga, some products may present an inexact price, the reason of which Touriga checks each price at the moment of each purchase. Consequently, all prices presented on our site are merely indicative and do not constitute of the contractual proposal. If the effective price of the product is inferior to that announced, Touriga will refund the price difference. If the price is superior, Touriga will contact the customer through an email and wait for the costumer’s decision on opting for the correct price or full refund and purchase cancellation in a 15 day time period counting from the date in which the email was sent.
- Protected by Portuguese legislation, all listed prices include IVA taxes. Only for professionals are the values presented that do not include IVA, thus presenting the information “Sem IVA” (without IVA) always readable besides its price.
- Whichever case that the purchase cannot satisfy the customer in part or entirely, Costumer Service Dept. will contact to come up with the best solution.
- Deals that are shown on our site, may not apply in physical stores.
- Shipping and handling costs for each purchase are calculated mainly by the distance of transportation.
- Generally, a package is delivered within 72 hours in continental Portugal, about 5 business days in Europe and 5 to 7 days for the rest of the world.
- All purchases made on Touriga website, have a maximum payment date of 15 days. If this time frame is exceeded, the purchase will be automatically canceled.
- All products sent by Touriga shall be checked upon delivery. If by any reason, the package is damaged in any way, it shall be returned immediately to the transporter firm, justify the reason of its return in the delivery note and inform Touriga as soon as possible.
- All shipped wines are insured. The final price includes already insurance. In case of breaking a bottle or more, or bottle missing we’ll give you back the value of that bottle or bottles.
- Touriga does not take responsibility for packages sent to countries that do not allow entry of alcoholic beverages. It is about the costumer’s full responsibility if the package is retained by customs. In the case of a returned package, Touriga will refund only the cost of the purchased items within the package. For further information prior shipping, please contact our office beforehand.
- Touriga recognizes to all its costumers the right of resolution of contract in which are in vigor, allowing them the time frame of 14 days for the returning of the acquired products in the terms of the Law N.o 143/2001 and Law 82/2008 of 20/05. Any doubts, questions or additional information, please feel free to contact us by any mean necessary.
- All purchases made on Touriga website are subject to Portuguese legislation. Any conflict or divergence of the interpretation of the General Conditions for Online Purchases will be submitted to the competent Portuguese Tribunal.
- In case the customer is located outside continental Portugal, Touriga informs that whichever judicial process will be taken place within Portuguese Tribunals
Present online general conditions can vary without previous notice, thus being, they must be consulted prior to each purchase.